If you’re looking for a healthy, new change from your daily eggs and toast for breakfast, you may have just found your answer! This recipe is easy and definitely not your ordinary meal. It’s packed with protein which will help sustain you throughout the morning and has plenty of energy revving- carbs, good-for-you fats, fiber, and important vitamins that play a part in providing you with a burst of energy to start your day!
All you need is half of an avocado, and an egg (or egg whites), a slice of whole wheat bread, and your choice of seasonings to put on top (we recommend diced veggies like bell peppers and onions!)
1. Preheat oven to 425, have cast iron pan in there
2. Slice avocado in half, take out pit
3. Take pan out, put avocado half on, crack egg in
4. Put whatever you want on top (we recommend VEGGIES! [of course!])
5. Place in oven and cook till your eggs (are done how you) desire
6. As your eggs are cooking, toast a slice of whole wheat bread so it can be served with your egg stuffed avocado.
Adapted from Gizmodo.com