If you want a Butt Lift and Jiggle-Free Inner Thighs without surgery, then this is the exercise for you! You can achieve all with one at-home exercise!
Say hello to these awesome Front and Lateral Lunges. This is one of Lyssie’s go-to leg toners, especially when she is pressed for time. She’s a bit obsessed with these–you instantly can feel them perk up the butt and work those challenging spots in the inner thighs.
Warning: This exercise may make your butt appear as if you had a butt lift surgery. If this is not what you want, we advise you stay away from this exercise, or just sit on the couch! 😉 (Honestly, this exercise is pretty fun and we don’t think you’ll want to miss out!)
Now that you’ve got the perky butt and jiggle-free inner thighs, try
this easy exercise for great shoulders, ideal for tank top season
this move for toning saddlebags
this exercise for tight abs
Remember, when doing this exercise:
1. Keep your abs tight and engaged.
2. Make sure that your knees don’t extend over your toes when you’re lunging.
3. Think about stepping forward with your legs at “12:00” position and then lunging at laterally at “4:00” and “8:00” position, as demonstrated.
4. Start by completing ten forward and lateral lunges with each leg. That’s one set. Take a break and complete two more sets.
5. Say hello to your tight, perky butt and toned, jiggle-free inner thighs! Oh yeah! 😉