Our light-hearted philosophy for a slim, smart, sexy, and happy life:
- 1. We believe eating as close to nature as possible does NOT mean food has to taste like dirt and pebbles. Go yummy or go home!
- 2. Don’t just eat close to nature. Spend time close to nature.
- 3. Exercise regularly. Cycle. Run. Hike. Weight-lift.
- – Downward-dog. Swim. Dance. Hug. Jump for joy!
- – Do whatever it takes.
- 4. Giggling really hard is good for the abs.
- 5. Kneading whole-grain dough is fab for the triceps.
- 6. Healthy = tasty
- 7. Healthy ≠ boring
- I 8. healthfully today! How about you?
9. Singing into a spatula is good for the spirit.
- 10. Being hungry all the time might get you into your skinny jeans –
– But it will also make you cranky pants – – Which is NOT sexy or smart! Eat healthfully instead!
- 11. The harder ingredients are to pronounce, the harder they typically are to digest and process.
- 12. Veggies cure all. We wrote the book on that!
- — oh—and that’s a helpful exercise for preventing stiff joints in your fingers!