Say goodbye to bloat, feeling heavy and slow! Au revoir, high blood pressure and heart attacks! Hello Slim and Sexy Deliciousness!
Here’s to Cookin’ Good!
Instead of salt:
- Substitute salty sauces with a balsamic reduction: Simply bring balsamic vinegar to a boil using a nonreactive pot; simmer until it’s reduced by half. (Hello, mildly-sweet topping on fish and meat!)
- Replace store bought tomato sauce; instead, make by making your own; use tomato paste with fresh basil, garlic, oregano, onions, red pepper flakes and a touch of sugar.
- Replace seasoning salts such as garlic salt, celery salt, or onion salt with herbs, garlic , celery, or onions.
- Drain liquid from canned vegetables and rinse with water
- Choose fresh or low sodium version of products
- If you must salt, do so lightly and ONLY at the end of cooking, not during.
Check out these delish recipes if you wanna do some Cookin’ Good today!
You may also like:
For over 100 recipes that help you to make yummy, bloat-free, lower sodium recipes, please check out our newest book The Nutrition Twins Veggie Cure!, or our book about cutting salt to stay slim The Secret to Skinny.