When lunchtime rolls around do you often have an overwhelming sweet tooth that could send you straight for sugary baked goods, or worse? Usually we would tell you to eat a healthy meal or snack and see if those cravings are still there, but this recipe allows you to have a healthy combination of foods while feeling like you are eating a delicious dessert!
Sweet Tooth Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup blackberries, raspberries, or a combination
- 2 Tbs Neufchatel cheese spread
- Toast bread to desired color.
- While bread is toasting crush berries into a spreadable texture.
- Spread Neufchatel cheese on toast followed by crushed berries.
- Calories 225
- Carbohydrates 41g
- Protein 10.5g
- Fat 8g
- Fiber 7.5g
Do you have a go-to healthy food that curbs your sweet tooth?