Michelle Obama has rocking arms. Having toned arms makes you look youngerand feel confident and beautiful in formal wear and at special events where you want to shine. Here’s a few tips to work those arms into shape like our First Lady!
- Kneel with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips.
- Push up into a push-up starting position, making sure not to bow in the back or lift the shoulders towards your ears.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds the first day, adding 10 more seconds every day until you’re at 1 minute!!
2. Tricep dips
- Grab a chair and put your hands behind you, on the edge of the seat, fingers facing your hips.
- Push off the chair so you’re making a table shape with your torso.
- Dip down so your butt almost touches the floor and then push back up.
- Try not to lift your shoulders!
- Do 20, resting if you need, but make sure your do 20!!
3. Push ups
- Start the same way you did for plank, only keep your knees on the floor when you push up.
- Lower your torso in line with your elbow by bending the elbows straight back alongside your ribs.
- Do 10!
- Eventually try these from the plank position.
- Do these daily, your arms will rock!!