It’s another Monday! Time to wash away the weekend’s damage and recharge your energy so you start the week off on the right foot. Mondays are the best day of the week for ENERGY renewal and renovation of your life, your mental state, and your physical well-being. Want to set an even better Energy standard for yourself?
Do a cleanse by getting rid of processed foods for the day! Processed foods cause an energy high followed by a crash, so they can really exhaust you. They also create inflammation which damages your body.
Mondays are a perfect day to start in order to allow your body to rid itself of all the toxins, bloating, and puffiness from the salty and fatty processed foods that have been weighing you down from the weekend and that are making you sluggish. Even after trying the cleanse for one day, you’ll feel a whole new level of mental clarity, ENERGY, and ready to conquer the entire rest of the week!
So steer clear of these processed foods today:
- Canned foods with large amounts of sodium or fat.
- Breads and pastas made with refined white flour instead of whole grains.
- Packaged high-calorie snack foods such as chips and candies.
- Frozen fish sticks and frozen dinners that are high in sodium.
- Packaged cakes and cookies.
- Boxed meal mixes that are high in fat and sodium.
- Sugary breakfast cereals.
- Processed meats.
Focus on eating fresh wholesome foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean proteins (like eggs, poultry breast, fish, beans, etc) and good-for-you-fats like avocados, nuts and seeds.
Which processed foods are the hardest for you to avoid?