It’s Father’s Day! Make your Dad (or husband) a dessert he’ll love but that won’t weigh him down and make him feel sluggish. Try this Triple Chocolate Pie to tantalize his taste buds and to keep his energy high all day long!
Triple Chocolate Pie
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Start to finish time: 4 hours 20 minutes
Makes: 10 servings
- 1 package (1.4 oz) fat-free, sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 of a package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 of a container (8 oz) frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz) chocolate-flavor crumb pie shell
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or Cascadian Farm® frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated semisweet chocolate
How to prepare:
- In a medium bowl, prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the 1 ¾ cups of milk. Stir in vanilla. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on 100% (high) for 15 seconds; stir. Microwave on 100% (high) for 15 seconds more. Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 15 seconds. Add half of the pudding mixture; beat until smooth. Add the rest of the pudding mixture; beat until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread mixture in pie shell. Chill 4 to 24 hours, or until set.
- Top individual servings with the remaining whipped topping, raspberries, and grated chocolate.
Nutritional Information: 1 slice: Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 320mg; Protein 5g % Daily Value Vitamin A 2; Vitamin C 6; Calcium 10; Iron 4
Do you have any healthy desserts you make? Do they include chocolate?