No time to get to the gym but still want your legs to look sexy in your heels? No worries! Add this quick and easy at-home exercise.
Let us introduce you to our friend,
CALF RAISES—we like to do them while we wait for food to cook or laundry to dry!
1. Stand with feet hip-width apart
- Hold onto a chair or wall if you need extra balance
2. Slowly raise your heels, balancing on the balls of your feet (get on your tippy toes!)
3. Hold for 5 to 10 seconds and slowly lower
- Make it more difficult by holding dumbbells in each hand
4. Repeat! How many times?
- We like to do as many as we can in 30 seconds to 1 minute, but 20 reps works too!
5. Try 3 sets and voila!
Summertime is here! Feel confident and sexy breaking out those short shorts!
Why not tone your calves while you wait?