Summertime means it’s time for tube tops and tanks! If you want the back of your arm to stop waving when you stop waving your arm, take a minute to tone those triceps! We’ve got a great way to help you get those firms arms.
TRICEP DIPS—these are perfect to do during a Real Housewives or America’s Got Talent commercial!
- Use a stable chair or bench surface—we actually use our bed frames.
- Sit on the edge & place your hands firmly beside you (they will support your weight).
- Fully extend legs and feet.
- Remove yourself off the surface, arms straight.
– Your weight should be in the back of your heels.
- Bend triceps 90 degrees.
– This means that your butt will get close to the floor (get low)!
– Don’t allow your arms to splay out to the sides, keep them close to your body.
- Lift up, arms straight—and that’s one!
– Just be careful not to lock your elbows.
- Repeat 3 sets of 10 reps.
– Challenge yourself: increase the number of reps!
*Need a modification to start? Bend legs into a chair position, feet flat on the floor!
For a 10-Day Weight Loss Jumpstart and Detox Plan and more delicious recipes like this, PLUS a Get Healthy Program please check out The Nutrition Twins’ Veggie Cure!