Skip the calorie-dense cakes, cookies and pies and still feel like you’re splurging! With this recipe you get a low- cal delish treat that lets you lose the extra lbs and keep the flavor in your diet during this belly busting season. Woot! Woot!
Vanilla Almond Fruit Salad
Makes 7 servings
- 1/2 pound seedless grapes
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks (canned in water) or 2-1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons slivered toasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- Rinse grapes and strawberries.
- Drain juice from pineapple (if using canned pineapple)
- Places grapes, pineapple, and strawberries in a bowl.
- Peel the banana and cut into coins and add to bowl. Sprinkle with slivered toasted almonds.
- Stir the fruit mixture and sprinkle the pudding mixture on top and mix well.
- Let the mixture stand for a few minutes and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving : 114 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 26 grams of carbohydrates, 1.3 grams of protein
* Not analyzed with sugar free pudding mixture If you like this recipe you may also like:
For more delicious, healthy comfort foods and a Get Healthy Guide, please check out The Nutrition Twins’ Veggie Cure!