If you love your coffee and your latte but want to spice things up a little bit, you’ll love this healthy, guilt-free Pumpkin Spiced Latte recipe. It’s made with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and is only 71 skinny calories! Cheers to losing weight without feeling deprived!
Psst… love pumpkin and the nutrients it provides? We’ve got many pumpkin recipes on this site! Here’s a few to try…
Protein Pancakes with Pumpkin Banana Cream Syrup
If you rely on your morning cup o’ Joe to get your day started, you can feel good when you drink this Pumpkin Spice Latté as you focus on consuming the healthy antioxidants found in coffee rather than on the extra calories from added sugar and cream (this recipe keeps the calories and added sugar to a minimum!). And now that pumpkins are in season, give this healthy, fall-inspired Pumpkin Spiced Latte a try! Um, yum! 🙂
Pumpkin Spice Latté
1 c. coffee
1/3 c. 1% or skim milk
2 tsp. sugar or coconut palm sugar
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
1 TBS. fat free whipped cream (optional)
3 cinnamon sticks or a sprinkle of cinnamon
Brew coffee and pour into a mug. Add milk. Stir in sugar or coconut palm sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract (if using). Garnish the top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Makes one serving.
Nutrition Facts including optional whipped cream : Calories 71, Fat 1 g, Carbohydrates 12g, Protein 4 g, 43 mg sodium, 0 g fiber
- 1 c. coffee
- ⅓ c. 1% or skim milk
- 2 tsp. sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 TBS. fat free whipped cream ( Products like Redi Whip or Cool Whip) (optional)
- 3 cinnamon sticks or a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Brew coffee and pour into a mug. Add milk. Stir in sugar or coconut palm sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract (if using). Garnish the top with whipped cream and cinnamon.