You could win truRoots!–delicious, organic, sprouted and whole grains and beans in convenient, easy-to-use packages!
They’re all gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and organic, quick-cooking, and healthy.
They can add a twist to any of your favorite traditional meals.
Try this stuffing variation– yum!
truRoots Cranberry Pecan Sprouted Quinoa Stuffing
- 1 cup truRoots Sprouted Quinoa
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cook truRoots Sprouted Quinoa according to package directions. Transfer the quinoa to a bowl and let it cool to room temperature. Add the cranberries and pecans.
- Whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, orange zest, thyme and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa. Toss and fluff with a fork.
- Makes 4 servings
Do you want to win truRoots products? Leave a comment here, on Facebook or on twitter using the hashtag #NTtruRoots telling us what your favorite twist is to add to stuffing and be entered in the raffle to win!