Stems, legs, twigs, whatever. We all want them, and we all want them to look long and shapely like a ballerina’s.. So how do we even attempt that?
Here’s a few clues:
1. Grande Plies
- Stand with your heels together, toes apart in a small V.
- Hold onto a chair and bend the knees out over the toes until your butt in almost to your heels.
- Move slowly down and all the way up 10 x.
2. Chair pose
- Stand with your back to the wall.
- Lower down the wall as if sitting into a chair, keeping your back and the back of your head against the wall.
- When you get to a 90 angle with your knees, stop.
- Hold for 1 minute.
- Try to repeat 3x total.
- Stand with your hands on the back of a chair, legs parallel, inner thighs together and squeezing in.
- Press up onto the balls of your feet and lower all the way down. Repeat 30 times.
- FEEL the calf burn!
She’s got hot legs.